Microsoft End of Support for SharePoint and Dataverse AAD Authentication type ADAL in June 2023
Microsoft support and development for Azure Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL) will end in June of 2023. Therefore, it is recommended that users switch to Microsoft Authentication Library (MSAL). For more details on migrating to MSAL, please see the article Migrate...
Lasernet New Features 10.5
Lasernet 10.5 Release date: 23rd May 2023NotesSystem Requirements See Lasernet System Requirements. Important before upgrading to Lasernet 10.5Warning
Lasernet 9.15.5 Release Notes
Lasernet 9.15.5 Release date: 23rd May 2023Notes Click to download the Lasernet 9.15.5 installer package Click to view or download the Lasernet 9.15.5 Release Notes PDFMaintenance Report This section is an overview of the fixes and features included with this version.
Lasernet 10.5 Release Notes
Lasernet 10.5 Release date: 23rd May 2023Notes Click to download the Lasernet 10.5 installer package Click to view or download the Lasernet 10.5 Release Notes PDF Maintenance Report This section is an overview of the fixes and features included with this version.
Lasernet 9.15.5 Released!
We are happy to announce that we have released Lasernet 9.15.5. Click to view Lasernet 9.15.5 Release Notes Click to download the Lasernet 9.15.5 Installer Package
Lasernet 10.5 Released!
We are happy to announce that we have released Lasernet 10.5. Click to view Lasernet 10.5 Release Notes Click to view Lasernet 10.5 New Features Click to download the Lasernet 10.5 Installer Package
D365FO version 10.0.34 (PU 58) compatibility with Lasernet
The PEAP version of Dynamics D365FO 10.0.34 (PU58) which is planned to get general availability (self-update) on June 16, 2023 isn't compliant with any existing versions of LAC365FO if Azure is used for the communication between LAC365FO and Lasernet. The...
New Feature Video - Labels, Language texts and Report groups
In our latest Feature Video, Dynamics Team Manager Kevin Tattersall gives us a walkthrough of Labels, Language texts, and Report groups. Watch the video here. There is now a dedicated Feature Videos playlist on our YouTube channel. You can subscribe...
New Video - Introduction to Lasernet
An introduction video to Lasernet, Formpipe's dynamic and flexible design output distribution product. Watch here or on our YouTube Channel.
New - Feature Videos
A new series of videos, created with our Delivery Team, gives you an in-depth look into our software and processes. More are on the way so keep an eye out for further updates.
- Consolidate tab is not available on the Lasernet Parameters menu
- Project Invoice Print preview always goes to Standard AX screen
- Error Message: "Error executing code: Wrong type of argument for conversion function"
- Error Messages: "The underlying connection was closed. / The web service returned an invalid XML document."
- Error Message: "The value in field Query is invalid."
- How to diagnose connection issues with Transact Print Preview Interface
- How to diagnose issues with Transact NoFileEnquiry Interface?
- Finding what Transact interface versions you have installed
- How to diagnose issues with Transact Image Enquiry Interface?
- Updating the Transact Print Preview Interface after changing the name of the Lasernet server.
- How do I change the colour of objects within a Lasernet form?
- How to add a prefix for the default namespace to run an action
- Start Lasernet automatically as Administrator.
- After downloading Lasernet printers in D365, no printers appear?
- Error message: 'Azure Storage Printer (The specified container does not exist.)'
- Autoform DM Integration with Dynamics 365 FO Connector
- How to set up Cloud Print Connector using a Default Configuration | Finance and Operations
- Labels, Language texts and Report groups | Finance and Operations
- Create an out-of-the-box SSRS Replacement Report | Finance and Operations
- Migrate Lasernet configurations between different environments and legal entities
D365 CE Installation Guide
This guide covers a step-by-step recommendation of how to install D365 CE.View Guide
Autoform DM REST API Guide
Autoform DM has an inbuilt Rest API which allows you to use webservices to perform an extensive list of actions. This guide will help you follow a process to begin using the API.View Guide