This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to create a group as a part of the Lasernet Connector configuration within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE).
1. Sign into your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement system.
2. On the Sales menu, click the drop-down menu to show the navigation menu flyout, and then under the Settings flyout, click Groups in the Lasernet list.
As a result, you are redirected to the Active Groups page. Follow the steps listed below to create a new group.
3. On the Active Groups page, click the NEW button.
4. Fill in all the fields as it is shown on the image below and then click the Save icon.
As a result, a new group is listed on the Active Groups page.
5. In the Active Groups list, click a record of a group you have added. You can see the group page opens for editing.
6. In the Lasernet Criterion section, click a plus icon to add a criterion record.
7. Type a criterion name in the text box or use the magnifying glass icon to search for a criterion. If you want to create a new criterion, click the New button. Once you are done, click the Save icon to save the changes.