The article provides step-by-step instructions on how to create a new OData Direct Submit record as a part of the Lasernet Connector configuration within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE).
1. Sign into your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement system.
2. On the Sales menu, click the drop-down menu to show the navigation menu flyout, and then under the Settings flyout, click OData Direct Submit in the Lasernet list.
The Active Lasernet OData Direct Submits page is displayed. Follow the steps listed below to create a new OData Direct Submit record.
3. On the Active Lasernet OData Direct Submits page, click the NEW button.
4. Fill in all the required fields. and then click the Save icon.
As a result, a new OData Direct Submit record is listed on the Active Lasernet OData Direct Submits page.
5. In the Active Lasernet OData Direct Submits list, click the OData Direct Submit record you have just added. The OData Direct Submit page opens for editing.
6. In the Lasernet Groups/OData Direct Submit (OData Direct Submit) section, click a plus icon to add a group/OData Direct Submit record.
7. Use the Search functionality to find the required record. To this end, type a name in the search text box, and then click the magnifying glass icon, or just click the magnifying glass icon without typing the record name. Once the list is populated with the available record(s), click the one you need to add it.
If no records are present in the system, you can create a new one(s) first by following the instructions listed below. Click the New button while searching for a record.
As a result, the New Lasernet Button window opens. In the window, fill in the required fields to define an action to be performed when clicking the button, and then click the Save & Close button.
In addition, you can add a new OData Direct Submit record when adding a new group or editing the existing one. Please see step 11 in the Configuration | Lasernet Connector for Dynamics 365 CE | Add a new button to a new flyout article.