This article provides instructions on how to add the image from the Item Card to your report in D365 BC. In this example, we will use the Sales Order.
Ensure you have the following:
- The report in report selection is enabled.
- A Lasernet Form.
- Grab mode enabled on your Lasernet server.
Please follow these steps:
1. Sign in for Business Central.
2. In the top ribbon bar, select Lasernet Document Mgt (If you cannot see it as the picture below, then please search for it), then Setup and Document Layout.
If you already have a Document Layout for the Sales Order, then please go to step no. 6.
4. Fill out the header section:
6. Add a new line according to the image below and then select Line and Increase Indentation. You need to select Increase Indentation twice in total so that the Item Table becomes a child table to the Sales Line Table.
7. Ensure you have selected the Line (Item Table) record and then add this record to the Filters sections.
8. Within the Fields section, please add a new record and add field number 92.
9. Close all forms and go to a Sales order where you have an item that you know has a picture. Please print it to Lasernet.
10. Open your Lasernet Developer and your configuration.
11. Open up your form. We will use the Sales Order Confirmation in this example
12. Load your grab file. In most cases, you can press F12 and it will download the latest grab file.
13. Scroll down in the left window and locate SalesLine and the picture element.
14. From the left menu bar, select the dropdown menu next to the Image tool, then Job and Base64.
15. Click the element with the Base64 code and then place the image where you want it in the right window.
16. Save the form, Commit and Deploy your configuration.