Lasernet Release Version 8.15
Release date: 14th October 2019
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of the components of Lasernet Version 8.15
- Fixed a crash on the display of Recent configs, caused by Windows update 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows Server 2016 for x64-based Systems (KB4512495).
Lasernet Form Editor
- Added support for enhanced numbers of Form Criteria.
- Fixed missing CRLF after the last line when splitting pages in the Form Engine.
- The Modifier criteria page has been reworked & improved to support an unlimited number of criteria.
- The navigation to a specific page number, in EMF/PDF output sheets, has been improved if a sheet contains many pages.
- Fixed an issue when the auto-scroll functionality didn't work properly from Pattern And Rearranges dialog.
- The ScriptEditor collapsing in Edit Form Modifier dialog is fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the Search function did not return a result for a Paused and Scheduled job.
- Fixed an issue where an OCR Form in certain situations did not keep grab data.
- Fixed an issue where public folders did not return the UnreadCount property.
- Fixed a locking issue when picking up .lnjob as input files.
- Fixed an issue where Hebrew text was reversed (requires Windows EMF as overlay format).
- Fixed a crash when running XML actions after a modifier returned invalid XML caused by an invalid codepage.
- Added log message when running modifier returns invalid XML.
- Processing Long Date in Regional Profile would be working in the wrong way in some cases.