Lasernet Release Version 8.17
Release date: 15th May 2020
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of the components of Lasernet Version 8.17
Lasernet Form Editor
- Fixed an issue where PDFs with hyperlinks in rare scenarios could have broken links.
Azure Service Bus
- Use polling instead of "brokered connections" when fetching messages.
- Add support for Shared Mailboxes.
- Fix for a critical issue reading more than ten emails in one poll. (hotfix 25th March 2020)
- Fix for UTF-8 issue in mail properties. (hotfix 24th April 2020)
- Outlook Mail is a new module in the communication package that integrates directly with Office 365 to retrieve and send emails via the Microsoft Graph API. It is an alternative to the Exchange module, using Exchange Web Services (EWS), that will no longer receive feature updates from Microsoft, but only security updates and certain non-security updates.
The Outlook Mail module can obtain authorization to access the account for your organization and will obtain authorization to:
- Maintain access to data you have given it access
- Send mail on behalf of others or yourself
- Sign you in and read your profile
The module has also support for reading signed mails.