Lasernet Release Version 8.18
Release date: 17th October 2020
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of the components of Lasernet Version 8.18
- Added support for moving an incoming email to a processed folder for IMAP.
- Added logging for checking Mailbox for new items via IMAP and POP3.
- Changed prompt from consent to login.
- Added support for reading signed emails.
- Added retaining of refresh tokens obtained during processing, allowing restart of service, and patch/deployment of revisions with older refresh tokens.
- Fixed an error where polling mails in other folders than Inbox in Shared Mailbox.
- Support for incoming emails that contain a null character in the email subject field instead of an empty string.
- Fixed a service stop if the connection to graph microsoft.com would attempt to fail because of a time-out.