DM Release Version 8.4
Release date: 3rd July 2019
These changes should be considered before upgrading:
- Fixed an issue in name validation which incorrectly allowed names such as ‘test’-, -‘test’ and ‘test—’.
- Names can no longer start or end with a dash, or have more than one consecutive dash.
The following new features have been added since our last release:
The new import and export screens allow AUTOFORM DM administrators to streamline management of their configuration across environments, as well as boasting the following features:
- REST API resources to automate export, validate and import operations.
- Intuitive and flexible UI for selective export creation.
- UI for validation / import providing feedback and error reporting.
- Added ‘Client App’ Resource.
- Added ‘Settings’ and ‘Custom Settings’ Resource.
- Added ‘Configuration Management’ Resource.
- Update ‘Documents’ resource with an endpoint for deleting document files while maintaining metadata.
The following list contains details of fixes we have implemented since the last release:
- Default input functions on query keys can now be parsed correctly when the field is empty.
- The list of document definitions is no longer cut-off at the bottom of the screen when more document definitions are added.
- Resolved an issue preventing users with special characters in their username from changing their password.
- Unsaved changes warning dialog now always shows on key and document definition manager pages.
- The Footer no longer overlaps with long document definition lists.
- The Add button works with longer lists when binding document definitions and key definitions.
- Group deletion now updates application access via groups.
- Resolved an issue preventing the update of application visibility.
- REST API now checks user status correctly during authorisation.
- We have tidied a misleading WARN message from logs.
- Resolved an issue where enabling password expiration caused exceptions in the logs.
- Spaces in document file extension no longer cause issues.
- Attempting to create a keydef with a duplicate DB identifier now shows the correct response code.
- Resolved issues around duplicate system keys in search results.
- Login screen message now correctly shows a new icon.
- Removed misleading automatic updating option from search configuration.
- Applications of different types but with the same name are handled correctly by the front-end.
- Temporary password no longer visible in log files when resetting the password.
- Entering an invalid account expiry date now prevents user creation.
- Removed the numbering option from the search configuration.
- Improved user roles mapping to better enforce the relationship.
- Updating documents by CUK in webservices v1 should now work as expected.
- Added logic to prevent being able to disable all admin users (via roles removal).
- Note metadata and icons now display correctly in search results.
- Screens now gracefully handle invalid names.
- Resolved various cases of UTF-8 characters not rendering correctly in the front end.
- Resolved a problem preventing the uninstaller from removing all files and registry entries.
- Sorting by document definition in searches no longer throws errors.
- Resolved issue allowing deletion of the ‘last’ admin user in some cases.
- User property labels are now correctly translated via webservices v1.