DM Release Version 8.3.0
Release date: 1st November 2018
The following performance enhancements have now been implemented:
- Addition of hibernation relationship cache for various entities.
- Upload subsystem reworked to reduce file IO.
- Configurable parameter for deflate level for upload performance increase.
- Added session lock caching to improve REST document creation performance.
The following REST API improvements have now been implemented:
- Added AddressBookResource.
- Added NoteDefResource.
- Added UserResource.
- Added GroupResource.
- Added multipart POST to DocumentResource for providing file, metadata, notes, and line items in a single request.
- Added ApplicationsResource.
- Updated Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0 with revamped documentation.
The following security enhancements have now been implemented:
- Resolved an issue with session information leakage to non-admin users.
- Updated jquery js library to version 3.3.1.
- Removed application server information headers.
- Updated moment js library to version 2.22.2.
- Session cookies are now HTTP only.
- Resolved XSS vulnerabilities in remote.jsp and previewdocument servlet.
The following list contains details of fixes we have implemented since the last release:
- Improved validation on Note Definition Manager.
- AUTOFORM DM automatically re-activates after an upgrade.
- IP address is now shown correctly on the frontend when accessing AUTOFORM DM via a load balancer.
- The installer now has improved support for an SDC installation.
- Resolved an issue preventing licence activation from working via Swagger.
- File version dropdown is now working correctly for IE11.
- Resolved misalignment in the column width on oracle vs mssql.
- Increased the validation to prevent the removal of the last admin user from the admin role.
- Swagger docs no longer render incorrectly due to method ambiguity.
- Updated logging config to avoid a large stdout file growth.