BPM Release Version 3.1
Release date: 27th February 2018
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of BPM version 3.1.
Email Import job enhancements
- Verify all documents are processed.
- Made inbox name and received date available to contextualizer.
- Archiving of email messages.
- Unique case identifier.
- Implement email attachment stripping.
- Improved installer:
- Updated installer for multiple instances.
- Added a unique service name validator to the installer.
- Updated installer to provide unique names for add-remove programs panel in windows.
- Forced BPM logs to use UTF8.
- Unable to install BPM when you set the port offset to custom mode.
- Job Configuration for attachment docdef not clear.
- Company logo image from footer archived where no file is attached.
- Active Directory authentication cannot be enabled.
- Unable to open individual BPM UI instances in separate tabs.
- BPM v3.0.5 does not process emails that are successfully processed in v2.6.
- Email body too big for DM key.
- Email Import jobs fail but nothing logged or shown in UI.
- Emails without attachment Import job not processing.
- Email Import Job – job fails saving the document to DM with SQL data truncation error.
- POP3 emails not processing.
- Job failing – Create on no attachments (With attachment).
- Generic Email Import – Optional Search/Import causes configuration parse failure if left blank.