This article describes the steps to obtain more information to determine the self-service environment and recommend steps and a solution to troubleshoot an SSRS fix report issue.
To determine the environment, Formpipe Support would need the details from the following image from Lasernet FO Connector, if this is not already provided. This will be applicable to Lasernet FO Connector 6.6 and above.
For a Microsoft-managed hosting environment, the value will be 'ComputeEmulator' and for Self-service, its 'ServiceFabric'.
For Lasernet FO Connector versions older than 6.6.0, a screenshot of the Server instance type would confirm if environment is self service or Microsoft managed. To determine this, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Module > System administration > Users > Online users.
2. Click the Server instances option.
3. Locate the Type column
'SF' would identify it is a self-service environment.
Lasernet FO Connector version older than 6.6.0
The following information is applicable to Lasernet FO Connector versions older than 6.6.0 where SSRS Fix Report is used, and upgrading to Lasernet FO Connector 6.6.0 is not an option.
1. Confirm the environment in which the issue occurs (the deployment is expected to be without issues in the Tier 1/Development environment).
2. Verify if the test environment (Tier2+) is self-service or Microsoft-managed.
3. If the affected environment is determined to be self-service, use the link to download the model file or package.
The article in the link below describes all known issues in relation to Self-service for which a hotfix is applicable.