Lasernet Release Version 9.5
Release date: 9th April 2019
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of the components of Lasernet Version 9.5.
Windows Server 2019 Support
Windows Server 2019 officially supports this version.
Lasernet Form Editor
- JSON Support is now available.
- A new Template Editor for XML and JSON output formats, which is also supported for JASON as an output format has been implemented.
- You can now set Status Flags as a property setting for elements in the XML navigation tree.
- There is now support for migration of Lasernet 6.6 forms with broken rearranges
- Support for displaying base64 encoded EMF images in forms.
- Fixed an issue where hyperlinks in PDF may not always be clickable in Adobe Acrobat.
- An underlined font, in a text string aligned as justified, led to an unexpected break between words. This no longer occurs.
- The splitters in 'Select Grab File(s)' dialog to have a position that will hide the list of files is now avoided.
- Made input view border size and related signs dependable on zoom for XML formats.
- Fixed an issue where Rich text forms were marked as modified when opened.
- LogView filtering has been improved in Patterns and the Rearranges dialog.
- Fixed that XML Output -> "Move down" context menu command is enabled for the first node and disabled for the last node.
Lasernet Module Tester
- Support for XML Transformer, Form Engine and .NET modules created via SDK.
- Fixed an issue with JobEvents causing job trees in the database to be retained permanently.
Lasernet Configuration Service
- Added handling of the database already existing when starting Lasernet Config Service while Microsoft SQL Server is starting simultaneously.
- Filtering, for supported mimetimes, is removed for the setting Default Destination available in most input modules.
- The subforms were not updated after renaming or removing a regional profile. This is now fixed.
- Added support for the toolbar with actions for the Preview of the log messages.
- Fixed an issue where keysets generated for TLS connections were not removed after use.
- LogView filtering support added to multiple views.
- Fix for crash when right-clicking an object in Diagram -> JobMode
Lasernet XML Transformer Editor
- An enhanced option to insert an external XML structure via the Create action is now available.
- We have fixed a crash when moving up/down actions quickly in list view.
- LogView filtering support has been added to action view.
- The Log window did not show anything until log events were changed.
- Support for sorting CDATA values.
Lasernet OCR Editor
- Added support for refreshing Identifiers without needs to restart Lasernet Service
- JobInfo substitution support added to CSVFile field in OCR Engine settings
Azure Service Bus Input
- We implemented a fix for a race condition when having multiple ASB Input objects.
- Fixed an issue where stored procedures were unable to be stored.
- A parameter sample for page numbering in the GUI can now be shown.
- Support for SMTP mails with Danish characters in the domain name.
- We have fixed a connection issue.
Web Services Client
- Added support for setting Request Headers.
Web Server Input Output
- Fixed an issue where module name in URL was case sensitive.