Lasernet Release Version 9.3
Release date: 5th March 2019
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of the components of Lasernet Version 9.7.
- The Module Tester now works for .NET modules.
- Fixed an issue with JobEvents causing job trees in the database to be permanently retained.
Lasernet Form Editor
- There is now support for the migration of Lasernet 6.6 forms with broken rearranges.
- There is now support for displaying base64-encoded EMF images in forms.
- We have fixed an issue where hyperlinks in PDF may not always be clickable in Adobe Acrobat.
- A new setting named, 'Ignore object if no data is provided' has been added to Rearrange, JobInfo, Barcode and Shape objects.
Lasernet Overlay Engine
- Fixed an issue where duplex pages were not handled correctly due to a wrong path to overlays.
Lasernet OCR Editor
- Added support for refreshing Identifiers without the need to restart the Lasernet Service.
- We have added support for refreshing identifiers without the need to restart the Lasernet Service.
- Fixed an issue where store procedures were not added correctly.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the Exchange and .NET modules from receiving incoming jobs.
- There is now support for SMTP mails with Danish characters contained in the domain name.
- Username and password settings were not always being saved. This is now fixed.