Lasernet Release Version 9.12
Release date: 18th June 2021
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of the components of Lasernet Version 9.12
- Added support for SQL Server Express LocalDB as a backend for all services in Lasernet.
- Additional changes to SQL Server settings are now blocked when migration is in progress.
- Fixed a memory leak in service when deploying.
- Optimizing position of objects in Job -> Diagram mode.
- When the JobEngine was started for the second time for the same module the app would freeze.
- Fixed a lock error when renaming an object to the same name with a different case.
Lasernet Form Editor/Engine
- Fixed an issue where the check digit property was visible in rare scenarios.
- Support for dynamics links for mail addresses in Rich Text and Spreadsheets.
- XML and JSON formats with UTF-8 BOM could not be loaded as a grab file.
- Local and Remote images are converted to embedded for XHTML output.
- The Developer application crashes when editing a fixed text opens any page type in the output.
- Fixed crash when editing newly set Rearrange / JobInfo.
- Not saved yet changes are not present in duplicate of rich text (DOCX\PDF) or xlsx output sheet.
- Text Input - Conditional Area changes from * to value when clicking on the end line.
- Fixed a potential crash when the combiner saved temporary files to disk.
- The new form type will have the default Identifiers added in editable.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 9.12 where an "Unable to reach Lasernet" error message would occur when removing scheduled jobs.
- Fixed problem with OCR Fields set as number and date.
- Releasing Jobs from Client gives an error and corrupts the database.
- Dependencies (Boolean OCR) were missing for Body Fields.
- Fixed that AutoCapture should not always load form as a local file, but download it from the server instead.
- An AutoCapture feature improved to detect invoices vs. credit notes or other format types added to OCR Engine and OCR Dictionary.
- Using the new SAS URI for Azure Storage the module is not on the list of connections.
- Fix for issues with SAS tokens.
- A new modifier added to the Input Management package to read and extract barcode names and values from jobs.
Database and SharePoint Connections
- Values for credentials will be trimmed when accepted.
- Fixed an issue where SFTP goes into an endless loop.
JSON to XML Modifier
- Added support for arrays in JSON format.
- Support for an email with attachments up to 150 MB.
- Fixed that "Request Read Receipt" did not work properly.
- JobInfo DataFormat is automatically set to the value PDF by module.
- Support for extraction of paper formats included in a PDF document, which is set as JobInfos.
PDF to Text
- Improved memory handling for property "Extract metadata".
- Added support for dynamic barcode values as splitter value for scanned PDF documents.
- Added support for setting the print job priority in Windows printer queues.
- Fixed an issue where Printer Failure Profile selection could not be set back to the value 'None', after a Printer Failure Profile was selected in the module.
- Force Producers settings added to Tesseract module to force PDF document being rendered by Tesseract.
- The password assigned to a PDF document detected and will fall back to render.
- A New Command-line utility is available to convert migrate OCR Dictionary from SQL Compact to SQL LocalDB.