Lasernet Release Version 8.9
Release date: 6th July 2018
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of the components of Lasernet Version 8.10.
- Added a new Server->Client setting to deactivate version synchronization in Lasernet Client, Lasernet OCR and Lasernet Meta.
Lasernet Form Editor
- Fixed an issue where CSV Default values were incorrectly reset when adding or editing template headers.
- The settings 'Before' & 'After' newline led to different output results.
- Check for XML input would fail if XML was padded in either end with approximately 1024 whitespace characters.
- Fixed an issue where group block was sometimes unexpectedly moved to the next page.
- Fixed a validation issue with empty strings in numerical fields.
- Fixed preview mode for Excel files.
- Fixed the preview mode for Excel files.
- Added support for "File" as the new field type.
- Fixed a bug that could leave missing meta jobs if other input modules were processing jobs simultaneously.
- Support for validation of data for the combo box as the field type.
- Fixed a server log message that could report an incorrect jobid.
Azure Service Bus
- Added a potential fix for incoming messages that mistakenly do not contain an ASB URI or duration lock, which will guarantee other ASB queues not reading the same message.
- Scheduler UI for File Input is added to the module.
- Added support for specifying the field name for multipart requests.
- Auto trim has now been introduced for filenames when reading the OCR Form list.
- Fixed an issue where "Sites" were always used as a prefix for subsites.
- Added support for the Microsoft Teams document library.
- Added support for overwriting when uploading documents.
- Possible fix for crash in ODBC connection to Oracle 11.