Lasernet Release Version 8.11
Release date: 4th April 2019
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of the components of Lasernet Version 8.11.
- Developer crashed when renaming a printer profile on a copied printer. This is now fixed.
Lasernet Form Editor
- Fixed an infinite loop on form processing.
- Fixed an issue where the form design view and final output differ.
- Fixed an issue where a created built-in barcode was added with an existing name.
- Some font sizes were missing for built-in barcodes.
- JobInfo Substitution in Fixed Text dialog did not ignore spaces and line breaks.
- Fixed an issue where the Form Editor responded slowly when opening Sheet Options.
- Removed an unexpected error message "Unexpected end of file" when there were no EDI contents in the template.
- Criteria on Regional profile could in rare cases cause an infinity loop.
- Improve update of contents in views after loading an existing grab after editing.
- Case Sensitive flag value was not saved for "Cond. Area Start Criterion" or "Cond. Area End Criterion" from the toolbar.
- CSV files added to Identifiers were read locally and not from the server.
- Fix for crashes in rare cases.
Lasernet XML Transformer
- Fixed a crash when a character entity was found beyond the end of the text node data after decoding previous entities in the same text node.
- Fixed a memory leak.
- Fixed authentication.
- Fixed an issue where PNG images could get blurry in rare cases.