BPM Release Version 2.6.0
Release date: 8th July 2014
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of BPM version 2.6.0.
Note: Due to Vaadin updates, we no longer support IE7.
- New KBC Workflow Trigger job.
- Support for LDAPS.
- Upgrade to Vaadin 7.
- Improved error handling for updating locked documents in some jobs:
- Password is shown as plain text in a log file.
- Make BPM progress all the results of a search (not just the first page).
- Internal browser error on theQueue tab.
- Job failure causing no step execution and errors on the Queue tab.
- Added support for using encrypted database connection credentials.
- Various Email Import issues:
- java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException: + CHR(34) + SESSION.
- Email with .eml attachments not correctly imported.
- Email Invoices Processed, Not In Workflows.
- Added integration tests for GenericEmailImport job.