BPM Release Version 2.5.0
Release date: 7th February 2014
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of BPM version 2.5.0.
BPM talks directly to email servers when sending reports now, so customers that upgrade will need this additional configuration.
- New Deletion Job.
- New Document Import Job (XML).
- New Document Export Job (XML).
- Document Import Jobs can now import referenced files as well as metadata.
- Document Import Jobs can now skip the initial lookup for plain insertion configurations.
- Reporting emails can be turned off.
- Audit log for all jobs.
- Emails go directly to an email server so full email addresses can be used.
- Email Import Job not sending reporting emails.
- Email Report should be stored as a statistic and rendered as HTML.
- Attachment filenames should be contextual.
- Jobs that clean up input data (ie DocumentImport) can remove unprocessed data.
- Document email job requires Email address lookup field to be populated even when using non DM addresses.
- Disabled jobs do not appear in Overview.
- BPM erroneously skipping an attachment on an email.
- Default email to/from changed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email conversation logging.
- Full release notes.