BPM Release Version 2.4.0
Release date: 10th October 2013
New Features and Fixes
The purpose of this section is to outline the new features and fixes of BPM version 2.4.0.
- Created Email Import Job.
- Created Data Enrichment Job.
- Changed versioning scheme to same as PDM.
- Make reporting email ‘from’ address configurable.
- Added settings test popup for LDAP.
- Installation throws jniwrap.dll error when installing.
- Existing triggers can be edited – Results in both cron and on completion running.
- lang.NullPointerException While running CSV import.
- Invalid email settings should no longer cause startup issues.
- Job shows as successful when it failed.
- DocumentImport job does not appear to pick up multiple files.
- When creating two triggers for the same job – only one will run.
- Updated to PDM Webservices 2.5.
- Various error reporting improvements.