When a user starts their computer, Autoform DM tries to start before some of the components on which it depends. In this scenario, it will fail to start. If this happens, follow these instructions to force DM to retry its boot procedure:
- From your desktop, click Start and then Run.
- Type ‘services.msc’ and click OK.
- Find the Autoform DM Service (the name depends on the version you are running) and stop the service.
- Navigate to ..\standalone\deployments\ and delete the files with the extension ‘.failed’. This path is relative to the DM Installation Directory.
- Start the Autoform DM service.
At this point, DM should restart which could take up to ten minutes. If DM doesn’t restart, please contact Formpipe Support.