On occasion, there is a requirement to start Lasernet Developer as Administrator to have the rights to save changes. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Right-click the Lasernet Developer short-cut icon and select Properties.
2. Click the Shortcut tab and then select Advanced.
3. Select the run as administrator checkbox, click OK and then OK again.
The above is for the Shortcut. To set it directly on the Lasernet Developer.exe file itself, follow these steps:
1. Find the file in C:\Program Files\Formpipe Software\Lasernet 9.
2. Right-click the LnDeveloper.exe file and select Properties.
3. Click the Compatibilities tab and select the Run this program as an administrator checkbox.
4. Click OK.