When the instance name in the portal and the instance name in Lasernet Developer do not match, then this can cause instability, missing log files etc.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
1. Check your Service name - in the example, we have the name 'First'.
2. Check your instance name in Portal.
If different from the Service name, delete the instance from the portal and create it again with the correct name. Pay special attention to the use of underscores, dashes and spaces.
3. Open Lasernet Developer, click Servers in the Tool Menu and open its Properties window.
4. Click the drop-down menu, select the instance name and click Ok
5. Click the Commit tab and then Deploy.