This article provides details in finding an element with a space (0x20) in the name via searching in the table.
Please follow these steps:
1. Open the AOT (press CTRL + D).
2. Expand Data Dictionary and then Tables.
3. Select the first table and then start typing "lacreportelement" on your keyboard.
4. Right-click LACReportElement and choose Add-Ins and the Table browser.
5. Press CTRL + G and then locate the column with the report name and type the "reportname*.
6. In the ElementName column, type "* *".
Now you know the name of the element so you can search for it within the reports elements.