The purpose of this article is to provide a guide to finding a table's name when you only have the Table ID in D365. This is a process that can be used when an attachment is added in D365 but the name of the table is needed for the LAC attachments setup or when using the Docuref table which uses RefTableID. Alternatively, this can be used to find the table ID when you have the table name.
Please follow these steps:
1. Use SysTableBrowser to open the SysTableIdView and find your table name with the table ID. On the browser, add this to your URL:
This will open the table which contains the ID column and Name column.
2. Here, you can click on the ID column and search for the table ID using the standard D365 filtering options.
You've added an attachment, in this case an image, to an area in D365 and want to add this as an attachment on a Lasernet report. Follow these steps:
1. Click on the paper clip icon to open the attachments for the record.
2. Right-click anywhere on the form and select Form information > Form name.
A form information dialog will come up.
3. Scroll down to the Administration fast tab and get the RefTableId number from the Query Statement.
4. Use SysTableBrowser to open the SysTableIdView and find your table name with the table ID and add this to your URL:
5. Now that you have the table name, you can open your query report's Query wizard, add the needed table and configure the attachments.