This article provides a solution for the following error that may appear when updating documents:
'Unable to create folder [FilePath]'
This error occurs if Location is set to SharePoint on the first record in the Document types form (Organization administration > Document management > Document types)
and no Document type for preview is selected in Lasernet parameters form (Lasernet > Setup > Parameters > Performance).
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
1. Go to Organization administration > Document management > Document types.
2. In the Location dropdown menu, select Azure storage and click Save.
3. Go to Lasernet > Setup > Parameters > Performance.
The Performance optimization Factbox is displayed.
4. Click the Edit button and set the Preview in new browser button to No (to make the Document type for preview field editable).
5. Select the File document type in the Document type for preview field and click Save.
The change to Document type for preview is now saved.