Users may receive the following error when printing the ProdRouteCard report from Lasernet > Common > Reports:
'Function ProdRouteCardController.setRange has been called with the wrong table.'
This error is a standard AX error that is caused by the ProdRouteCardController class not finding the Production order origin.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Lasernet > Common > Reports.
2. Ensure that ProdRouteCard in the Report name field is displayed.
3. Expand Archive and locate the Resend menu item dropdown.
4. Click the Editor button next to the dropdown menu, select Delete all and then Clear.
Running the report
The report should be running normally when the record itself is run in D365. To run this report from the record in D365, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Production control > Production orders > All production orders.
2. Select the record and then click the Release option on the Action pane.
3. Click General, toggle the Print route card button to Yes and select Setup to set options for your output distribution method.