This article provides recommendations when posting Shipment and Invoices at the same time. Please follow these steps:
1. Sign into the Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365 BC) application.
2. In the top ribbon bar, select the Search icon and type in "Document Sending Profiles" and then select Document Sending Profiles from the menu.
3. Select New from the Menu bar to create a new entry and then add the following content from the image below:
Description: Sending the document thru Lasernet
Printer: Yes (Prompt for Settings)
5. Navigate to Sales Orders and find a record that has not been posted before.
6. Select Posting and then Post and Send...
7. Double check that Printer is selected, then select Yes.
8. Select what you want to post. In this case, we are posting both the Shipment and Invoice.
9. The first document is the Invoice. Select your Lasernet option. In this example, we can select Send E-mail .
10. You are then prompted to see if you want to download the Sales Shipment. Select Yes.
11. Within the Lasernet Option, this time we choose Print and then select the desired printer.